The best place for the PKP Container is in the kitchen. The device is here at hand so that packaging material can be processed directly after use into valuable raw materials. You scan the recycling code found on the packaging (garbage).
The PKP Container selects a unit to store the shredded packing as raw material and open the loading door. You deposit the packing (garbage) in the VmV Container and close the loading door and the PKP Container shreds the packing material (garbage).
The shredded packaging material is stored in a plastic bag in one of the 8 units containing the PKP Container to store raw material.
The PKP Container signals when a unit is full and you open the door and take out the full bag and place an empty bag in the unit and the PKP Container is ready to be used again.
Benefits for homeowners when using the PKP Container
- Because the packaging material is shred immediately, you will need less space in your kitchen to temporarily store it;
- Additional comfort because the PKP Container classifies, stores and shreds automatically packing material (garbage);
- By means of the simplicity of the work the householders are going to be stimulated on their garbage an efficient way, comfortable and effective to separate it and to crush it to turn it into valuable raw material;
- In this way the householders are making an important contribution in reducing CO2 emissions;
- Improve air quality, improve our environment and residents will be more involved in the separation of garbage.